PGH 2.53% 77.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

Ann: 2023 Half-Year Results Presentation, page-20

1. 611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    I just got the reply from Carolyn around 5 pm yesterday when I am on my way to work. Would like to share out since her reply gives me answers to many of my concerns, but answer from her to my ends might not be what other guys are thinking. This is a democracy world, I guess. Anyways, here it goes, if any one wanted to contact her please email her at carolyn.ireland @ pactgroup .com

(just join the words together)

______________________________________________________________________________

Hello XXXXXXX,

Thank you for your enquiry. Thank you also for investing in Pact and for listening in on our half year results call. I am sorry to hear you had technical difficulties which meant you couldn’t ask your questions at the end of our call.

My responses to your four questions follow:

Question 1) Why would the CEO. Mr Sanjay Dayal not buying in any shares recently despite the big tumbling on the company's share price? Is there any legal obstruction for him not to do so? Or is it because he doesn't want to?

Response – in line with ASX listing rules and Corporations Act requirements there are limited windows in which Mr Dayal can trade. I would note that despite these restrictions he is one of Pact’s top 100 shareholders which demonstrates his commitment to Pact.

Question 2) Why is it that there has been no record of substaintial holding movement other than the Chairman recent purchasing? There have been days when volume of shares exceeding normal daily average trading volumes. For example (500,000 volume of shares) comparing to few days where 2 million of shares exceeding. Is it the company requirement to publish any substantial holding?

Response – the onus to report substantial holding movements is on the shareholder, not the company, and the requirement to lodge a substantial holding notice relates to holders with a relevant interest in the company of 5% or more. So if there is no substantial holding notice subsequently lodged with the ASX it is best to assume that the volume of trades you are seeing relate to holders with less than 5%.

Question 3) Will the company improve its news publishing and announcements to deliver better image for the company? I noticed that there have been numerous of articles out there that were/are talking about Pact Group and plastic. Would you consider my proposal?

Response – thanks XXXXXX, that is a good suggestion and one we will take on board. The ASX has strict requirements around what can, or should, be announced through the ASX announcements platform. Where news is not appropriate for release through ASX, we use other channels. I would recommend you following Pact Group on LinkedIn for example, if not already, as we release lots of great news in relation to innovation and other topics. And, as mentioned, we will take on board your suggestion.

Question 4) During the half yearly result webcast meeting, I had recorded the whole meeting and with intention of uploading its onto youtube for analysing and research purpose. The recording is 100% legitimacy and only a disclaimer notice from my posting. I am asking for your permission, if I could publish the recording online as I don't see any obstruction from publishing an ASX listed company general public meeting. Hope you can permit me to do so.
    Response – we have put the recording up on the website and prefer that is the link you use -PACT Group Half Year Results Briefing (media-server .com).

https:// edge.media-server .com /mmc/p/tw6a7kbd

(Just join the words together)

Regards

Carolyn

Carolyn Ireland
    General Manager Investor Relations & Strategy
    Pact Group

M 04 030 459 05
    Carolyn.Ireland @ pactgroup .com

(Just join the words together)

P.S
    What are your opinions? I got my and I already replied to her before my posting up here, because me and her would love to hear out you guys opinions. There is no personal issues here (well, at least between me and her anyways).
    Last edited by williamteddy: 17/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $265.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.5¢ 78.5¢ 76.0¢ $1.325K 1.732K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 55166 76.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 930 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.