PGH 0.00% 79.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

I was about to raise my hand and they decided to end the meeting...

1. 611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    I was about to raise my hand and they decided to end the meeting before I could, guess I should have raised a bit earlier, but since too many guys pop up so I thought wait for it and dial *11 last minute, but was too late.

I had recorded the whole webcast, and still running through it over the next few days. Possibly I will contact Carolyn to pass on questions about share market to Sanjay and also to get permission see if I could release the recording somewhere on youtube or not.

Pretty much, with the dividend payment is subject to the board of directors, and whether this current cut affecting to 5 1/2 cent of whole year payment or not is depending on the board of directors but also there is a strict financial monitoring to meet that 40% payout on profit.

Interest rate on loan green increase by 1% from 78 millions debt (I believe, I need to run through the recording again to be sure) but how that loan is measured is at a certain point in time and relying on the business operation at that time and that is where also uncertainty arise.

Demand outlook is uncertain due to covid and retail accessories in US and Europe. There are rooms to fast track recycling plastic packaging business by contracting with more clients aside Woolsworth. Contract manufacturing division has renewed contracts with new pricing in, but subject to commodity price, right now, it is in favorable position but still uncertainty.

Blah Blah Blah

But I noticed there have been more questions and drag on than last AGM, including bloke from JP Morgan too.

My thought is that they are trying to focus on the business ends more and I guess their answer to me, was like that Paul Washer said last AGM, their job is to report to ASIC and to comply and handling it as a business and running its operation. They want the pricing in from the investor on the share market based on their business performance.

Like I said, I will try to follow up with Carolyn in next few days about my questions separately about share market and Sanjay's buying in issues and the release of the recording that I recorded today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $271.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.5¢ 79.0¢ 76.5¢ $451 579

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 718 76.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.0¢ 214 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.