NAB 1.78% $36.94 national australia bank limited

Ann: 2023 Half Year Results Summary, page-52

1. 1,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 431
    Thought pretty much the same.
    After falling some 5% yesterday and this morning when i saw it at another 3% i put my order in which was substantial, the CommSec average buyin at 25.878 to me was a gift.
    Could it fall further, well yes but as a trade for a big bank to fall 8% on numbers i thought were pretty good, Phil Chronican & Ross McEwan are well suited to dealing with the parasites in ASIC & AUSTRAC who are just mandated to chasing money down and creating regulatory & compliance costs to pay for the woke left wing Budget and spending of our drunken sailors now at the helm.
    Cash increase 12.3%
    Profit before bad debt expenses up 18.5%
    Benefits of higher cash rates
    NIM of 1.77% as apposed to 1.63%
    Business & private banking better than what i thought would have been with a payout ratio of 64%...conservative but whats wrong with that *?*
    An impact on net income interest down 3% to be expected, thought it would be worse and bad debts of lets say around 0.12% so possible upside of 8% to 10% quite probable so full year payout of 1.70 to be excitable if not probable.
    AFR was bantering Tier 1 ratio under the regulators new capital framework of 12.2% above minimum of 10.25% and whats wrong with that *?*
    PE of 11 & yield of 6% give or take ( + - ) .25% whats wrong with that knowing you can sleep at night knowing it will not go broke over night....can you sleep well at night GDAN ???
    I know i can, so it was a buy for me for any stock like this when it has been hit with an 8% fall.....
    RDD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.