EVN 2.16% $3.63 evolution mining limited

I watched the investor day presentation today and it was very...

1. 1,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    I watched the investor day presentation today and it was very interesting, informative and very well presented by all I liked the friendly banter between Jake and Lawrie which made for a laid back humours at times presentation. Well done Jake, Lawrie and team.

Jake must have found the formula for looking young. He hasn’t aged since he took over Evolution 10 years ago.
    Sorry Bob,Lawrie and Glen can’t say the same, but you’re all doing a great job.

The pumped hydro is very exciting and I’m looking forward to the FID late 2024.

Exciting times ahead as their must be an acquisition in the wind and I’m hoping it’s not in Canada.

Cant remember if it was Bob or someone else that gave a bit of colour around the issues at Red Lake. As I suspected all along it was the “I don’t give a damm” culture of not turning up for work and I don’t give a shit if I don’t perform type culture. So what did EVN management do. They gave them all a bonus for performing what they should be doing in the first place! They also gave them better rosters so they will actually turn up for work! From memory the highest percentage of costs on EVN mine sites was approximately 46 or 48%. Well I’m suspecting the labour costs at Red Lake must be running around 55%.
    If an analyst asked what is the labour costs at Red Lake Jake and Lawrie would be shitting in their pants. They would probably flick it off to Bazza to answer. Well folks I think the hillbillies at Red Lake are running the show over there. They have the upper hand over management and they are lining their pockets at our expense. I wonder what the EVN workers back in Oz think about this? That’s right they’re all getting a 5-6% pay rise. Just to come closer to the hillbillies pay packets over in Canada. Red Lake has a very apt name. It’s got all of us deep in the RED and DROWNING in debt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.63
Change
-0.080(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $7.208B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.66 $3.67 $3.57 $29.01M 8.018M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 93914 $3.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.63 2043 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.63
  Change
-0.080 ( 2.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.65 $3.66 $3.58 2190468
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
EVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.