MHC 0.00% 0.2¢ manhattan corporation limited

Ann: 2023 Notice of Annual General Meeting, page-90

1. 2,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 777
    The truth is with this mob and especially with the ceo the sword falls on him
    the quality is of the bod is reflected in the sp which is pathetic
    and looking at the movements seems to be a lot of hanky panky getting capped orders appearing then disappearing
    looking like it might pop then deflates again

mhc projects the recent lithium in Canada missed the boat a few years earlier maybe different story euphoria
    but what I see is the lithium prices have been falling all year and the sector stocks are creating 52week lows

the gold project the price gold steady for the last few years with a bounce creating a new all time high
    Yet this mob who should be putting radars on the company the ceo and bod are like mushrooms in the dark

the uranium resource millions spent by Manhattan to get where it is the uranium spot price has been increasing for the last few years and currently is at pre Fukushima prices around $90 lb at over 15 year highs
    and makes a lot of idled producers and advanced developers Profitable and able to restart or start or mine construction yet no one has moved yet some are close
    indicating there holding back as they see the spot continue as the demand shortage starts to take hold and is looking very positive for the sector going forward
    Cxu a miner which I had in the same basket as Mhc
    but rated Mhc slightly better because it had a better gold project both have a WA uranium resource with no approvals or whatever and new ceo got top spot at Cxu a few months back and went on a rampage to put the company in lights roadshow podcasts etc the the miner since his entry has created 52 week highs and increased by as much as 6x and currently at 5x
    it’s time for this mob do something get on a roadshow pump this miner on its potential instead of leaving this like a unmanned ghost ship floating the oceans either shape up or ship out

imo merry Xmas all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.405M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 110780314 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 10846975 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.