CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Just my interpretation of the meeting.

I thought Jon came across as (very) frustrated by the recent distractions he sees as completely unnecessary, you could hear it in his speech and see it in his body language.

When he outlines the future, the team at Neuren has so much on their plate doing their best for shareholders and future patients I think he feels almost aggrieved by silly hiccups caused by Culper. I also don't think some in the investing community realise the enormity of what Neuren is undertaking presently - running trials for 4 conditions at once. Asking questions about autism, while valid is just too much to digest presently. I think they have a long-term plan tucked away that they will not be thinking about until the 4 conditions are dealt with.

My general feeling about a takeover happening was there wouldn't be one happening for quite a while despite my ears pricking when he was talking about the subject. I felt there was too much frustration with the share price and lack of recognition of what is being done day to day etc to indicate anything happening soon. If there was an offer imminent, or even a little advanced in negotiations, I think a person would be relaxed, slightly smug, and possibly dismissive of what has been happening but that didn't come through. If it is going to happen I don't think the serious business has started yet, so for me, that timeline is extended which will ultimately benefit us all.

I have no doubt Jon is committed to getting the best for everyone involved. His frustration was comforting to me because it tells me he is still highly confident about the future. The man is on a mission. It does reaffirm my faith in Neuren.

$19.36 is a pittance.

The future is good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.