PXX 8.33% 1.3¢ polarx limited

Well That's interesting. Short Capital recoupment time frame....

1. 2,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Well That's interesting. Short Capital recoupment time frame.

This 2023 Scoping Study reveals several key aspects: • Mining and processing are now scheduled to commence at Caribou Dome with a highgrade open pit followed by underground mining at Zackly which will be trucked to the proposed plant at Caribou Dome. • 83% of the material proposed to be mined falls in the Measured and Indicated resource categories. • Relatively fast capital recoupment within 2.75 years is possible. • Further metallurgical test-work is intended to improve copper recovery and concentrate grades at Caribou Dome and gold recovery at Zackly. • Even modest increases in copper and gold recoveries and/or concentrate grades could deliver a dramatic uplift to potential economics. • Modest resource extensions at either deposit could also significantly further enhance projected economic returns. • Mineralisation is known to continue 150m below the current resource at Caribou Dome and a future anticipated underground mine could extend the modelled mine-life. • Revenue from copper contributes more than gold or silver at the assumed commodity prices. Sensitivity analysis indicates potential economic returns are most responsive to the copper price,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $26.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $15.50K 1.208M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 126836 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2992776 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PXX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.