WES 1.26% $76.16 wesfarmers limited

Ann: 2023 Strategy Briefing Day Presentation, page-17

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    I disagree that WES has lost it's mojo ....like yourself am a long long term holder of WES through my late father's savvy investments decades back being completely honest here. Just this week I have increased WES holdings significantly and i know my late father would absolutely agree with my thinking as to why. I like where they are going..... the lithium (Kidman acquisition) on it's own is something you seem to be ignoring completely as you haven't even mentioned it.....that is potentially a huge boon for the future earnings of WES. I am interested in long term returns, investment stability, and dividend stability.

Over the years WES has paid for itself over and over ....well and truly returning our initial investments. At these current prices it's was a no brainer for me to decide to acquire more this week. Our WES holdings are now around 15000 shares so yes a significant investment, a cornerstone of our portfolios, however WES IS one that consistently delivers results year in year out. The daily fluctuations in share price for us are somewhat irrelevant given our very low average cost, however I do believe at the current prices there is most definitely the scope for growth as well as being a rock solid income producing share.

I'm certainly not complaining about the returns we have received and continue to receive to this day. Rock solid blue chip ...what's there to complain about wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$76.16
Change
0.950(1.26%)
Mkt cap ! $86.37B
Open High Low Value Volume
$74.98 $76.16 $74.67 $66.20M 873.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25414 $76.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$76.17 22044 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.