PLS 3.93% $3.18 pilbara minerals limited

I think the point being made is that women and men naturally...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5223
    I think the point being made is that women and men naturally have enormous differences in the things they are interested in.

Which is why if you walk into a special care unit for newborns, it’s common to see 100% females as special care nurses.

Women are superior care givers.

Men on the opposite hand have a far greater interest in engineering and objects which is why everyone knows that it’s perfectly common (and perfectly fine) to see disproportionate numbers of men involved in mining.

Based on the above, when people start seeing bureaucrats artificially playing with hiring practices to make themselves appear virtuous, people quite rightly can point out that if you try to force men into special care units and women into mining - the outcome can only be that you inevitably DO NOT hire the best person for the job, and those who suffer would be the patient (hospital example) and presumably in a mine, job performance would suffer.

Of course there is ZERO interest in introducing ‘diversity’ in hospitals but enormous interest in introducing ‘diversity’ in mine sites and board rooms.
    Last edited by dawgfather: 26/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.