ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 13,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1908
    yes had my fair share of lifestyle explorers over the years ..all about talking up projects to raise capital off ..as we seen with ALR they had to pick-up the Lithium project to entice more funds..that has been pushed off to the corner without much said .

. now they are back hoping they can get a JVP to fund some drilling at the O.D projects ..now what terms they could get from there weaken state who knows one of my DOG stocks ARV been trying to find a JVP or trade sale for their large Patersons permit that surrounds 8.4Moz AuEq Havieron for couple years..much like OD deep targets they know they don't have the budget to drill...

wee Mcgregor worth drilling into but will need more than just a minor program to grow into something worth progressing further ..hasn't even got its JORC yet..

I think the new mgmt will secure a flash new project to promote and pump..but decent ones aren't easy to find ... talking with mgmt at another holding they have looked over 170x base metal projects so far .. finding it very hard to push the BUY button and they have 20mill+ in cash

sure is a tough gig esp on S/Hs pockets
    Last edited by Sharetrader78: Today, 14:07

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $33.93K 11.31M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2133333 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11615077 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.59am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.