IVR 4.88% 4.3¢ investigator resources ltd

Thank you Silv! Your rants have been very readable and to the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Thank you Silv! Your rants have been very readable and to the point. I'm in NZ, having spent many years
    living in London, and your remarks re; tranquilized nations, probably apply to many countries, but particularly
    the "five eyes" ie; UK, Canada, Aus, NZ, and the USA.
    As an example the covid "response" in these countries was, more or less the identical.
    I have first hand experience of common perceptions of people in Australia and New Zealand, and can confirm
    that the 6.O'clock TV news viewers in these places are still in the majority, although that is slowly changing.
    However, knowledge of the actual history of the various FIAT currencies over the last many hundreds of years
    is very rare.
    Many of us here, and on other Ag and Au threads, are knowledgeable on the history of Fiat, but most are not.
    It may well be, that we (here in the West) are closer to the end game than the "authorities" will ever admit.
    Your guess, and mine, is as good as anyone's.
    To my earlier point, longer term speculation may still pay large dividends, but my personal circumstances
    require more immediate returns.
    At the risk of being caned for cross promotion, have a look at ASX: AWJ, meanwhile all the best to all IVR holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.