PNR 0.00% 12.0¢ pantoro limited

Hey Nord, cheers for the reply.Got it, volume is key and as you...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6785
    Hey Nord, cheers for the reply.
    Got it, volume is key and as you point out, whilst the market cap is now close, the daily volumes needs to be higher (on average).

What does intrigue me is why you think the assets are low quality? I must admit, I did something similar with Plutonic and continue to rue my missed entry in CYL at around $0.60 (luckily a friend ignored my pessimism and has made a really impressive return in less than 12 months).

Anyway, appreciate the thoughts and might quiz you again next year. smile.png

@Lithos - cheers for the chuckle, though honestly, I still feel like a speculator, at least when I was buying big in PNR at $0.04.... had to literally grit my teeth when buying, as..... I am for better or worse, fully invested in the mining sector, particularly gold and when PNR was at $0.04, many other bargains were available in the sector and limited capital, always the way!).

Ah eastern gold fields.... I have not forgotten, but then, I do feel things are very different these days, the MDs and mining teams that survived from 2012-2018 have really upskilled themselves, less mistakes are being made throughout the sector (and... when you have the likes of CMM to lead the way in how to run a miner profitably, well.... it all helps).

I very much agree with you about not selling. Norseman has not yet even had a real chance to prove itself under PNRs team until now (the drilling is hopefully.... going to finally waken the market up). PNR has basically been on pause for 2 years drilling wise... very bumpy ramp up, hence the market still does not fully believe that it will become a cash cow. Having $100m in cash helps me sleep at night too...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $774.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $7.156M 57.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 408947 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 613686 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.