COE 6.82% 23.5¢ cooper energy limited

I've kept my COE holding, was little troubled by the rejection...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I've kept my COE holding, was little troubled by the rejection of gas on an emissions basis, inevitable turnaround when energy reality set in and Labor came to the party.
    The big problem with the coalition is their delusion. Remember, they lost the last federal election, and still lamented that they should have "held their position". They're still holding that position. The hard Right developed under the Howard government with a decade of steady office. I felt sorry for Turnbull having to sell something he obviously didn't believe in; the best Liberal prime minister we never had, stymied in office by his extremist colleagues. Their stranglehold was broken in the last election through retirement and failure to be elected, but still lingers on in the current coalition and their laughable policies.
    The Rights' biggest error is their denial of the unpopularity of their policies, and their strange notion that 85% of the population can be dragged over to the 15 or so percent of the population that hold more extreme conservative positions.
    The Greens barely comes into it, forget them. My notions are supported by the success of the Teals, basically moderate conservatives like Turnbull that don't get a look in these days as part of the current far right party narrative that becomes more laughable from one week to another.
    We all remember what that Campbell crackpot did in Qld when he achieved office and rearranged the state as he thought it should be, one term wonder, now on the conservative fringe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.015(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $620.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.5¢ 21.8¢ $5.324M 23.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 274960 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.