WGX 2.86% $2.88 westgold resources limited.

For those interested, WB spoke at Diggers today - WGX 3.0.......

1. 11,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6642
    For those interested, WB spoke at Diggers today - WGX 3.0.... digger.

Shame WB only had 10m to speak, though he did provide some fairly exciting tidbits...

Like South Junction-Bluebird... being a multi decade U/G mine.... "we can't drill a bad hole", its going dramatically change the northern operations (Murchison).

So interesting to get to hear WB speak about Beta Hunt... he is excited about it.... especially the Fletcher zone. Increasing the rigs from 1 to 3... without doubt we are going to see a serious increase in the MRE in the future, let alone what they can find in the other 3km of strike.

Cannot help but chuckle at WBs mention of a podium finish, mirrors my thoughts above (I am more than happy with a Bronze!)

Most pertinent sentence in the presentation for me.... "the pipeline of assets, or growth opportunities within this expanded business is in some sense quite mind blowing". Agree.

Overall Wayne, I know it was day one (you admitted yourself you were a bit nervous), so don't sweat the nerves, you knocked it out of the park mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.88
Change
0.080(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $2.716B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.90 $2.92 $2.86 $25.94M 8.976M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9270 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.89 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.