KCN 1.48% $1.34 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Hey Denial, remember in early 2023, remember from years...

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2561
    Hey Denial, remember in early 2023, remember from years 2018-2023 how hard it was, much harder than today, we had no mine, we had no plants running, no finance, Gold was about $500 lower, yet we would wake up to Doncamillo's great newspaper articles or pictures or just general positive spirit...rolleyes.png

We had nothing, yet we were all full of hope and dreams and we were all positive, everyday, there was no fighting amoughst shareholders here except between cactusjack and lovegod trying to keep things positive. --- ohhh how i apologize today to you cactus, you were right ! lovegod was wrong !

You know what Killed it ?

What killed Doncamillo is an evil Cancer that will spread, an evil selfish cancer when people like our Mgmt with huge ego's can't handle criticism..

Well guess where we are today without Doncamillo here spreading love and hope and positivity ?

1: DOGSHIT shareprice- -cancer ridden
    2: DOGSHIT sentiment -- cancer ridden
    3: DOGSHIT reporting of truth - cancer ridden
    4: Lovegod humour is dead -- He's been killed by evil spirits surrounding us.
    5: Money blown on expensive conferences that only strokes there ego's !! THERE WAS ZERO CONFERENCES in years 2021-2022 when we exceeded $2 shareprice multiple times with only 221 million shares on issue !! mad.png

If anyone knows about a football club, it's all about human spirit... It's all about history and creating a spiritual environment where people want to succeed and try harder.. The job to create that spirit is the leadership..

I was lucky enough to play alongside John Longmire ( current couch of sydney Swans ), Damian Hardwick ( current couch of Gold coast ), Alistair Clackson ( current coach of North Melbourne ) , so i think i'm qualified to talk about the human spirit and what it takes to create a positive environment of success..

We have a Cancer..

We have a CEO who instructs his new Investor relations person to NEVER EVER talk to any shareholders who are critical.

We have a CEO who refuses to allow comments on linkidin , so he can get away with all his bull$hit that never comes true and never be held accountable...

We have people paying themselvs more than the prime minister of Australia for delivering $780,000,000 in accumulated losses...eek.png

Most Damaging, We have a Mgmt that killed Doncamillo's spirit, The same Doncamillo who gave us years of love and hope for free ! all during his work hours or when he got home at night !! ........ just because of there own selfish ego's that think they are above being criticised for not delivering what they promise...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.34
Change
-0.020(1.48%)
Mkt cap ! $341.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.34 $1.35 $1.33 $146.9K 109.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 8077 $1.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.35 846 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.