KCN 1.48% $1.38 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Ann: 2024 Diggers and Dealers Presentation, page-38

1. 1,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1014
    I am on LoveGod's side here. There are some employees at KCN who have a woke mindset, noticably not the Chairman, who have difficulty dealing with some shareholders, as they are more sensitive to criticism than some. They should have no difficulty dealing with shareholders, after all, they are on the same side. Unfortunately the sensitivity causes upset, which leads to difficulty for the company, which has led to a withdrawal from communication to what is legally required. It need not be stated that it is difficult for a recent university graduate in Sydney to put his self or herself in the position of a hardened AFL trained, middle aged experienced investor south of the Osmond range in Western Australia. That said, that is the job description and as needs must, they must rise to the challenge.

I too, am sad to see Gymjunky go. It is easy to be distracted by the market price of a share, when the manipulation is so rampant and obvious. Especially so when the gold price is high and going higher, and Kingsgate is about to resume full production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.38
Change
0.020(1.48%)
Mkt cap ! $354.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.37 $1.38 $1.33 $663.7K 491.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16404 $1.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.38 6065 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.