KCN 1.48% $1.38 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Have to say I side with those who were unimpressed with the...

1. 615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105

Have to say I side with those who were unimpressed with the presentation and with Jamie in particular.

The quality of the slide deck was very poor. Looks like a secretary put it together.

Jamie didn't even ask himself why he was back at D&D and that the biggest question the audience would ask is wtf happened to shut you down in the first place and what is the risk of it happening again?

He skirted around the issue, uncomfortably but needed to address it head on and work through what he has and is doing to improve relations and communicate the great job he has done there.

The delivery too was ordinary; not prepared or polished and riddled with the vernacular.

Not only is "going commando" an expression for the pub, but it is also flawed as a strategy, in that now is actually the time to look at hedging.

Au is at an all time high and you have a truckload of US$ costs! - when else would you hedge and he hasn't even looked at it or realised how much risk he is taking. Im afraid to me that's the behaviour of an idiot! - we can only hope the new man Dan knocks him into shape in a hurry.

It looked like he took the most boring and staid slide deck on file, thought about how many to delete in his 15 minutes and then made it up as he went along.

He didn't even bother preparing it on the plane, was probably too busy drinking champagne and telling people how important he is!

There were plenty of interesting aspects disclosed, as outlined by posters here already that have excited holders, but as an assessment of the preparation and presentation, both were poor.

Someone who Jamie reports to needs to sit him down and explain it to him, but unfortunately there is no one to do that. He is acting like a marketing manager on a jolly, when in actual fact he is the guy responsible for delivering the turnaround. Sounds like the Chair, Ross is on a similar jolly, so he won't generate the wake up call.

We as holders are dependent on luck, rather than talent and that for me is a big risk.

it was a performance from the Keystone Cops era!

The last question I have after all of that rant is to ask who is responsible for production and making the 120koz?

good luck!

Wazz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.38
Change
0.020(1.48%)
Mkt cap ! $354.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.37 $1.38 $1.33 $663.7K 491.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16404 $1.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.38 6065 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.