RHY 0.00% 4.8¢ rhythm biosciences limited

Ann: 2024 EGM Notice of Meeting, page-8

1. 468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I bought in around $1.40 odd... so, as anyone can see, I and my family are down the gurgler significantly.
    Yes, I understand there are no guarantees in share investing but I still believe in this Company, its product and the hard working and talented people in the background striving to deliver a remarkable innovation that will ultimately benefit many, many people.

Based on the information flow and performance it is impossible conclude anything other than the fact that the RHY BoD has performed abysmally.
    The SP has dropped 90% since I bought in.
    The CEO has been dismissed
    Several of the senior Exec. team have also left, either pushed or jumped. PS: Don't believe that all the Executive Management etc. fully support OB either BTW.

The constant during all this time is the Chairman. During his reign the company has failed to deliver on EVERY commitment and milestone.
    Why would anyone want to keep backing someone who simply cannot deliver?
    I may do the rest of my money (unlike "others" who seem to have timed their liquidations to perfection) but, I would prefer to have a leader who is accountable and delivers on their commitments, and importantly has the confidence of the majority shareholders including the institutional investors.

I simply don't believe that OB will magically change his modus operandii. If we don't vote for change now there will be more delays, more excuses and more pain in 12 months time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 68500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.