RHY 4.11% 7.0¢ rhythm biosciences limited

No problem, likewise, I appreciate alternative...

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    No problem, likewise, I appreciate alternative perspectives.

Humans generally find negative criticism much easier to articulate than positive, we are strongly wired to find fault. The current 90% price decline of this stock obviously reflects these doom and gloom sentiments. Of course the new direction is a reactive pivot to circumstances.

Obviously regulatory and other events have not been favourable to say the least. Mixed messages have also been given by the company since the TGA withdrawal. However I disagree that rushing to replace the CEO last year, during this time of uncertainty, would have been ideal/proactive. Back then IVDR was not obvious, but rather a fixation on the TGA application remained in place, for example.

They'll receive hundreds of CEO applications, the remuneration and potential prestige for an ambitious executive is pretty good.

Perhaps I should be more sceptical, however, I bought some more shares for 10.5 cents, and await the appointment of the CEO, along with the next capital raising which, rather than weaken the company, will enable targeted progress.

You say you are a shareholder, but have clicked 'not held'?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.