RHY 1.54% 6.6¢ rhythm biosciences limited

Ann: 2024 EGM Notice of Meeting, page-85

1. 1,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    @mega1981,I'm happy to reply first.
    Long posts are a waffle. Your post added nothing to the forum.
    What's your reasoning to support RHY?
    If the posters you mentioned above (including myself) irritate you, post lies and have theories that you don't like just click the IGNORE button.
    No need to tell us that you are putting us on IGNORE. I wouldn't think it bother the posters mentioned above.

I encourage you to look through every Appendix 4c and market updates. Nothing really eventuates
    One thing for certain that did happen is that they filed a submission to TGA to get COLOSTAT listed on ARTG.
    However, RHY did not advise the market that the submission required more details etc etc. Most of us on this forum have seen RHY's replies to TGA between May 2022 and 6 March 2023. Explicitly correspondence from TGA seeking further information on COLOSTAT.
    Have you even seen the TGA response? Just utter BS that RHY could have supplied the majority of answers to the TGA.
    What's the problem to have re-submitted the information requested after 6 months or even now (almost 11 months now since the TGA submission withdrawal).
    Answers required in June 2022 and then again in July 2022. Questions and information requested didn't seem straight forward. I don't care what anyone says.
    9 September 2022 - OB sells $6.5m worth of shares.
    29 November - Eduardo Vom retires as non-executive director
    19 April 2023 - Gilbert resigns as CEO. Shortly after sells his entire stockholding in RHY, starting a fall in share price over a number of days. Smart move in my opinion.
    One of the best decisions RHY made was to purchase ahead of TGA decision were the test kits.$2.7m worth. Great financial management.
    Not sure what was the rush to purchase $2.7m worth of test kits. They could do with $2.7m right now.
    I just don't know how they are going to raise cash. The company stinks. They have had bad media and it goes on and on.

Who cares who we really are? We are on a forum where 99% have usernames.
    Do you own just one stock? RHY?
    What compelled you to have your very first post and only on one stock in October last year?
    I went a little (maybe a lot) off track, but wanted to give you my thoughts (not allowed to do on this forum apparently) and make it clear tat I'm a conspiracy theorist. You got me there.
    You really need to go back a couple of years to understand this company and why it's a joke. If you are impartial you will get the jist about this company.

I hope you found this post interesting. Please don't tell me you will put me on IGNORE. LOL.
    Putting someone on IGNORE is piss weak but everyone is entitled to do whatever they want on these forums as long as you abide by the guidelines.
    Good luck. You will have a great opportunity this year to average down just like @josiejow37. In fact, why not now?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.001(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.6¢ 6.3¢ $7.468K 118.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28502 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 30252 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.