CGR 3.70% 14.0¢ cgn resources limited

CGR is just a (cashed up) nearology punt, nothing more, nothing...

1. 2,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    CGR is just a (cashed up) nearology punt, nothing more, nothing less. They could get lucky and hit a carbonatite/REE formation as WA1 did (and WA1 were just lucky in the early days - they weren't looking specifically for niobium). If they do the SP will take off. If they find nothing significant, which is exactly what happened with ENR et al, the SP will go down. If niobium at commercial grades was easy to find, everyone would be doing it - that's why WA1 is so special. Toss a coin, take your pick. My portfolio is 96% WA1, I've held since about $2.50, so I can afford to scatter a few funds at explorers like CGR in the hope of a big hit. I certainly hope they concentrate on the REE side of their exploration rather than Ni - nickel is on the nose right now due to depressed prices and oversupply from Indonesia, with even established producers shutting down. Check out the chart for CTM if you doubt that (glad I bailed out of that one very early with a small profit....). In this market, good Ni or Cu hits will do nothing for the SP IMHO.
    Last edited by AceRimmer: 08/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $12.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $20.08K 150.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 162288 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 27896 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.