NAN 22.6% $3.31 nanosonics limited

There are always questions from multiple evaluators when you...

1. 903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    There are always questions from multiple evaluators when you have a new product - questions around the product and technology, new processes, change management, etc - this is a new way of doing something that's more than a "we're doing the same but faster or better" it's a paradigm shift. So if the the analysts don't understand that there will be questions coming from all angles and different teams within the FDA who are evaluating specific areas, then they either have no experience or are very naive.

Great presentation overall, and look forward to when this is approved as it will also be a step-change for the share price - my thinking if you go back to when Trophon was released and started making inroads, the SP went from <$1.00 to multiples. As market penetration increased, we saw normal increase in SP to >$2-5.00 with exhuberance and forward announcements of un-named Coris taking this >$8.00 - this is normal SP growth. If/ Once Coris is approved, SP will have another Xtimes increase - this will be another step change.

My personal view - GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.31
Change
0.610(22.6%)
Mkt cap ! $1.002B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.86 $3.35 $2.86 $11.56M 3.715M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1539 $3.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.35 2194 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.