MVP 5.62% 42.0¢ medical developments international limited

Ann: 2024 Half Year Announcement, page-10

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    The biggest catalyst will be the US entry , a good sale of the respiratory business to give them some runway or a large upfront from selling the distribution rights to Europe.
    The US unfortunately could be a fair way off because they are going to do Selfie device in the trial. To my knowledge we don’t have it yet commercially available and approved?? Bit confusing.
    My concern is they state efficacy savings but really given the size I think it’s probably only getting out of Europe and so will be offset by reduced margins.
    There is much about price increases but that was our biggest problem in entering new markets like France, they loved the product but it was 3x current SOC.
    In summary the “ new “ Board and Management 3 plus years in have added a lot of cost excluding Europe for very little volume effect . I can take that given how slow burn getting traction with Penthrox can be but start to have doubts when the expenditure is not reflected in clear execution against real initiatives.
    The next 6 months needs to show some real progress not promises IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
-0.025(5.62%)
Mkt cap ! $47.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 44.5¢ 41.5¢ $14.77K 35.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19406 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 614 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.