ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Don't seem to be able to reply to the latest post of BobbyMorane (buggy forum?)

but this is what I wanted to write in reply

Out of the 43M you have to take 12M write back of impairment that is in profit before income tax, as well as in 'increase in inventories', but has no cash effect, inflating operating profit before working capital movements. Furthermore you will need to take out 15M of interest expense, because you cannot run a smelter without funding. Then you need to take out sustaining capex of 6M because you cannot run a smelter without sustaining it. Not sure all of the 6MM is sustaining, but bear in mind that different than any other smelter OMH seem not to put up a provision for regular turnarounds - the effects we have noticed in the last two years I guess. And that is with most of the tax accrued for rather than paid for, basicly assuming no current tax.

Hence 43-/-12-/-15-/-6 is 10, of which about 10 is marketing/tshipi. And before any debt repayment. The smelter is cash break even at best.

How are they going to repay further debt of which a large chunck sits in current (<1 year)? I can't believe you guys are talking about dividends here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
0.010(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $295.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 38.5¢ 38.5¢ $572 1.487K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8797 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.