LYC 1.35% $5.83 lynas rare earths limited

Bottom Line: That's a quality drilling report. You'll not get...

1. 6,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1017
    Bottom Line: That's a quality drilling report. You'll not get anything like that from any other REE miner. I'm absolutely ecstatic. Buy of a lifetime.

The promise was always incredibly huge and it continues to prove out. The business is run by a non-nonsense tier 1 corporate manager gal, not the entry level "Gal" bitching here. When you don't know what you're talking about, even if you just suspect you don't, it's a good self-care practice to keep your mouth shut. Some NEVER learn; be like the other guy.

The volume of ores being examined is still just a fraction of the potential. Remember they have two holes to 1 km that say this thing could support current production for centuries.

Here's a C&P you can look back to, BOLDs mine.
    Lynas Rare Earths Ltd Level 4, 1 Howard St., Perth, WA 6000p +61 8 6241 3800 | f +61 8 9225 6842 | w LynasRareEarths.com | ACN 009 066 648 3The mineral resource increases are due to additional drilling which identified: Lateral extension of mineralisation, extending outwards from the Central Lanthanide Deposit (CLD). Additional Heavy Rare Earth Elements mineralised zones in a general ring in the saprolite zonesurrounding the CLD with concentrations up to 4,300 ppm Dy2O3 to the north-west of the CLD. New Deep Apatite zone defined below the current pit and 2018 Life of Mine pit shell. Transitional (TR) and Fresh (FR) mineralisation below the 2018 Life of Mine pit shell extendingoutwards from the CLD. Mineralised clay zones above the saprolite ore zone of up to 3% REO.

Amanda has been working a little tiny zone in the middle of a massive. It's a highly complex operation at Mt Weld and the LAMP, constantly having to tweak the ore feed based on the diverse weathered ores, but the report tells us there's smoother sailing ahead, big blocks of fresh homogenous ore every which way they drill, and other data suggest strongly that the size of the economic ore body is absolutely IMMENSE.

Bottom Line: Lynas has never produced a better resource report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.83
Change
-0.080(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $5.449B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.89 $6.04 $5.83 $18.89M 3.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 17984 $5.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.87 3952 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.