LCL 0.00% 0.8¢ lcl resources limited

I hold a heap of oppies and wasn't entirely happy when this...

1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    I hold a heap of oppies and wasn't entirely happy when this raise was announced, which I made quite apparent on here.

However bitching and moaning won't change any of that which is now done so I move on.
    My intention was always to convert them anyhow so it's a bit of a mute point.

One thing I think a lot of us here can acknowledge is that every time we get a cracker announcement the share price moves up and then down again frustrating all of us.

Perhaps it's traders trading for pips or perhaps it's funds suppressing the price for a raise or a combination of both, I don't know.

Jason would though.
    Any prudent board reviews the register to see who is buying and selling.

Knowing all this it must be just as frustrating for the board as it is us that good announcement followed by announcement just doesn't seem to get the traction and insto support we want and need.

Perhaps the recent results being as good as what they were was also a litmus test to see it we can get local insto support buying the stock which didn't eventuate.

Is it that the Aussie insto and fund just doesn't get Colombia, doesn't understand the risk reward ratio?
    Considers it too risky perhaps?

Quite likely the more I think about it.
    But who does understand Latin America and Colombia?

North American and Canadian funds do.
    They invest there all the time.

I feel the board was finally frustrated to the point they said let's go overseas and find people that understand what we have found because Australia just doesn't!!

The clue is in the announcement today,

"The Company’s exploration successes and path forward has been very well received throughout a recent international roadshow. In particular, the Company is very pleased to welcome two high profile North American gold funds which are collectively investing approximately $10 million in the Placement (individually their holdings are under 5% of the Company)."

I'm of the firm opinion now that we are looking at the birth of a new LCL, one that doesn't always get sold down on great drill results and will be supported by funds that understand what each and every drill hole means in terms of growing the resource, rather than,
    "here's a chance to sell some stock and buy back in the retraces" we've seen time and time again.

I know it peed me off and no doubt the board even more.

Sprott will be in here as well as another fund.
    They chase Tier 1 discoveries!

We have a Tier 1 discovery here and now the funds to truly unlock it.
    The next 12 months won't be like the last 12 months.

I'm optimistic the shackles are finally off!!

Enjoy your weekend, I'm off to chase Dhuies and Pinkies!!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.719M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3963740 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 468490 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.