ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    It works in a mysterious way to put it mildly. When the stock went down, after good and encouraging results from the drilling site, we thought it was due to the weakening price of gold and generally bad market sentiment. When the share price could not recover above 30c, we thought, with the benefit of hindsight, that the brokers manipulated the price to get in the instos for a CR. When the CR was completed, we thought that 27c would be the floor so to speak and that the brokers/underwriters would defend it only to see it dropping to 25c. What is even more painful is that since then the POG made a nice progress ad looking even better plus we had a couple of reports that increased the exploration footprint plus a batch of good drilling results. All the other explorers with the similar type of resource (DEG, NVA etc) either gained in SP or stopped falling. I can accept anything if somebody can give a reasonable and credible explanation and in this case the last couple of days' trading makes no sense. I am patient and in it for a long run, but it hurts watching a hugely promising stock performing so badly while their peers are making advances although their fundamentals are not any better than us. To the contrary...
    Countryman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 211141 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 24618 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.