TSO 3.23% 3.2¢ tesoro gold ltd

For me it’s pretty simple, I fully expect a resource that’s in...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    For me it’s pretty simple, I fully expect a resource that’s in the many millions of oz’s with the research I’ve done. Do I consider it cheap at 100m market cap? Absolutely.

The story is just beginning with significant UNEXPLORED land and, no offence but you simply don’t understand what is been uncovered here. You mention the results aren’t great, compared to what? What defines them as “not great” in your eyes? If you gave us a little more than that and show some level of understanding of this system to refute why you don’t agree with the general consensus here then you might have some argument and a genuine discussion could form...and maybe people wouldn’t attack your statements so much, but you haven’t. I love an open discussion on both sides as it can highlight something I’ve potentially missed in my research, but what I won’t accept is unsubstantiated, monotonous dribble that contributes nothing to the amazing research some individuals here have kindly explained, highlighted and contributed in significant detail.

Change your disclosure too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $46.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.2¢ $320 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 665000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 741227 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.