GOR 1.93% $1.78 gold road resources limited

Ann: 219g/t Gold From Central Bore Deep Drilling , page-32

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    re: Ann: 219g/t Gold From Central Bore Deep D... Well said, Talentless! Good to see more honest observations and comment from you. I have been out at Yamarna, working on my "Retribution" lode, at Tobin Hill. Here is a photo of the main road , seen from about 25kms west from Centrel Bore, on the shortest route out, via White Cliffs Station...
    W27 says that remoteness is not a factor, near to main roads etc Ha Ha Ha

Yes, it sure looks lovely and cosmopolitan out here...lots of traffic!
    here's the only traffic I seen, (no activity from GOR's camp, must be too hot for them, to leave their lovely air conditioners, maybe they just don't do much work when it's hot) only a mob of feral camels hoofing it away from old Yamarna hstd bore

but they have really extended the old airstrip, it's looking good, someone was boasting in the local bar, over a few beers, that "They reckon they can land jets on it, it's so long" Well, I don't know about that
    but it's certainly a good airstrip now, ready ter fly all that gold bullion bars out, one day soon, they say.

but what I am really interested in,(as I have to drive right through the centre of Centrel Bore to access my Lease) I was looking for the collars of a couple of drill holes at Justinian, unfortunately I never had the exact co-ords with me, to confirm if these are the two holes I refer to, here.
    The holes being 10EYRC0107,see GOR's ASX ann. of 11 Nov 2010. from 69 to 76 metres, 7 metres at 27.21 g/t Au
    hole co ords AMG_E 568,655e 6885371n

then ann by GOR on 1st June 2011, a diamond drill hole 11GYD0008 hit 5 metres at 8.28g/t Au from 75 to 79 metres..
    hole co-ords AMG_E 568,654e 6885371n
    Wow! they spruik about one hole in many references to Justinian, but the holes are drilled only one metre apart, same dip downhole, same Azimuth! (bearing) the much lower grade hole is never mentioned again..
    that is looking to the west, centrel Bore lode in the far background, from Justinian.

there is such a serious difference in the grades hit in these "twinned" holes, no wonder it's impossible to announce a resource for Justinian, with such incredible grade variation in holes that hit the same area only a few metres apart. So I am not impressed by the occasional high grade hit, I would never invest in something so variable over such short distances of only a few metres. Caveat Emptor...
    Oh, and here's a photo (I tried to zoom in) of the "koopman find" sample bag farm, seen from the western crest of Tobin Hill, looking to the north. At least investors an see where some of their money has gone. Yes, into those dust filled bags, not much gold in em, though. Here's another photo of long dead Yamarna dromadary, about as dead as many a investors hopes and dreams..IMO
    I think it sums up the scene at Yamarna

Well, this prospecting is a hard game, I might have ter try my hand at writing fiction instead, as it might pay out better, I might post a totally fictional yarn/storyline on HC soon, something about gold, rogues, prospecting etc at some mythical place..like Hmmmm...Nibot Hill, on the mythical Manyarna Station Hmmm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.78
Change
-0.035(1.93%)
Mkt cap ! $1.922B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.79 $1.82 $1.76 $8.370M 4.699M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 22467 $1.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.79 3774 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.