ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: 23 Mineralised Zones in Latest Drilling at Humaspunco, page-76

1. 341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hey @andy hall ! well you can subscribe if you want it's your $. But personally I'm dubious of most of those subscription services, especially any that "promise" "unmatched profits" (if they were so good they wouldn't be flogging subscriptions, they'd be quietly playing themselves and staying under the radar while they become gazillionaries .

You can get a lot of good info for free by simply following some of the savviest posters here on HC and then DYOR - I'm not going to name names lest their heads get too biggly but it doesn't take long to weed out the bullsh****ers, trolls and rampers from the real deal - if you're mainly interested in small cap explorers as a starting point keep any eye out for the geologists that take the time to contribute their analysis of results here on HC, see what they are following or hold, then check out the threads for that stock and, again, DYOR. The other useful source I've found is free - "The Next Small Cap" / "The Next Mining Boom" etc. web magazine (no link lest I incur "The Wrath of the Mods"). Happy hunting and DYOR

PS apart from anything else the reason it's important to study the threads is that apart from any positive technical analysis by geos or rave magazine reviews of a stock it is also important (I think) to try and get a feel for the mood of the shareholders re the management of the company, i.e. whether for example everyone is complaining about the board, coz it doesn't matter if a company is sitting on a trillion dollar resource if everyone agrees the board are a bunch of incompetent crooks only interested in lining their own pockets who will never realize the full potential of the SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2571585 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.