AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

The 6 partners in Appian Capital Advisory who manage the Appian...

1. 64 Posts.
    The 6 partners in Appian Capital Advisory who manage the Appian Natural Resources Fund are a world class management team who have a great depth of expertise and knowledge from major mining houses, private equity and mining investment banking.

This Team has collectively built and managed 60+ mines into production and managed transactions in excess of $200 billion. This provides Appian with a unique offering enabling it and its portfolio companies to maximise value from high quality assets.

These guys have decades collectively of creating substantial value from high quality assets for their investors (which includes their own money).

While on the surface, dilution is obviously occurring, what's important is the value that this new capital brings to AVB......clearly GX and BR appear to be comfortable knowing that this additional capital and expertise is accretive rather than dilutionary.

In my case I own just over 1% of AVB (15 million shares) ...am I worried about dilution?? Not in the slightest, I am very happy to see another heavyweight invested in AVB who brings capital and expertise to the table in order to get us to stage 2 and beyond.....that's where the the substantial returns on investment will be made and why I invested in AVB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.