AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

StarlineKalenn and I have been in touch a number of times, well...

1. 64 Posts.
    Starline

Kalenn and I have been in touch a number of times, well before today's announcement....

Niclou

Gallium is simply a leading provider of regulatory services for entities that are starting funds.....no issue there.

Appian Capital Advisory raised $375 million for The Appian Natural Resources Fund, which came to market in January 2013, the Fund is invest ing in metals and mining companies or projects in selected regions in Latin America, North America, Africa and Europe.

What's interesting is that the fund only has seven investors who have provided the bulk of the $375 m (along side whatever funds the six general and operating partners have put in) from Europe, North America and Latin America. These seven investors are known as Limited Partners (LP's) and will generally be very high nett worth individuals who are looking for investment returns well in excess of the norm.....hence they are very very discerning as to where they put their money to work.

While AVB management may not be totally familiar with Appian, I don't think there is any doubt that BR and GX and the Appian team are all well known to each other.....

I suspect Phil is right with his hunch that something is brewing here, we may get some even more interesting news over the coming weeks, as I have said before join the dots, I just think the dots maybe getting bigger and easier to join......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.