HZR 2.99% 34.5¢ hazer group limited

For me the fact they are continuing production past the 240 hour...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    For me the fact they are continuing production past the 240 hour mark is a huge bump of confidence on the running of the CDP.
    We know the 240 hour mark was a major goal for management so for them to continue production past this goal shows us the engineering team are happy to run over without worrying about inpection of wear areas ect. Its clearly stable.

@WoodySpoon ... it's likely they are running it at a lesser rate than 100%. It's also likely they don't know exactly where 100% is. The calculations can be done obviously, but the cdp is built to learn of the input/ output numbers and to tweak things as they go until they are happy to release the numbers to the world.
    So, to tell us the output is x currently could be a massive detriment to hazers position with negotiations. And to release numbers prematurely could, and likely would also be detrimental to the share price. They will tell us when they are convinced they have the optimum output, which they are clearly still working on. And that's OK that's just engineering.

The share price is a pain in the f%_'ken b%@#h c#%t haha. But we will get there. Maybe bullrush007 was right and this is the accumulation phase before the blast off. I didn't want to believe him.

Have a good weekend people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.010(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $79.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.5¢ 33.5¢ $23.82K 70.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 58700 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 9755 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.