LRS 0.00% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

Ann: 241% Increase for the Colina Mineral Resource, page-196

1. 674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    There are not many sell orders left anymore, anyone who is selling is making a bad decision! There are barely any sell orders over 1M shares are left below 30c... but look at the buy orders piling up in millions!
    Management delivering on time EVERY TIME they promise a date is giving the market confidence. That's why I think the market is starting to price in how much LRS will be worth in the next few months with all the expected news flow, which will 99% come out ON TIME AGAIN.
    The fomo is real now, LRS is going to be unstoppable in the second half of the year with the met results, PEA, offtakes with potentially another resource upgrade after finishing the rest of the drilling program, not to mention our usual monthly assay results! Plus CG going all over the show giving presentations like Las Vegas this week. Certainly helps with attracting investors!
    That's why I think we could get to 30c pretty soon, but not sure if it'll happen tomorrow... a green S&P 500 tonight would certainly help. And where will it stop? I don't know, I wouldn't put a limit on that, to me the monthly chart is looking like LTR's monthly chart when they popped! All just thoughts, tell me if I'm being too optimistic
    ALL IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $475.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ $948.8K 5.574M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 186401 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1467659 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.