VRC 11.1% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: 24M Joint Development Agreement, page-324

1. 844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    well obviously im still not satisfied at the moment because absolutely NOTHING has happened yet. Just more promises from a new group of promisors..

The "working " mine cost us another $ 1 million cash last quarter with no end of that bleed in sight. Hopeful to be breakeven next year sometime. wow.

Trevor is not gone. He will still be in the trough as a consultant its just that now they don't have to obviously disclose it in the Quarterly and get shareholders upset. These guys never move on from a trough.

The DFS is still not here but has been promised for this week so we shall see. However its taken 12 months so obviously it was never started when they said. Total BS.

Financing still underway hopefully and promised by September. we will see how that pans out and what any financing looks like.

IF they release a good DFS this week and IF they come up with a finance offer then i will be "satisfied " because they would have simply delivered what they said they would we will hopefully see a small rise in SP that allows all of us out who want to get out with their capital in tact.

Those that think this management team can actually deliver a mine in Tanzania and fix the Ukraine disaster can stay and new people can come in that want to give them a go.

Hopefully their promises will come to something this week and in September.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $6.262K 1.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 37161321 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5325179 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.