VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

FiveCent,""Yeah, graphite space is a tough one, isn't it? loland...

1. 5,762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3648
    FiveCent,

""Yeah, graphite space is a tough one, isn't it? lol

and it obviously doesn't just get on the nerves of Volt holders. If I read through the threads of RNU, MNS or SYR at the moment or look at their SP performance over the last 12 months, it probably makes no difference what kind of news you are currently delivering.""

These thoughts from another poster probably sums it up.

I watched PLS go from 35c mid 2017 to $1.25 Jan 2018. Lithium was all the rage and PLS were the talk of the town. In May 2020 the share price had fallen all the way back to just 20c. Lithium was on the nose. No one wanted Lithium stocks.
    Today PLS has a market cap of close to 16 Billion dollars, trading at $ 5.30. In just over 3 years it has gone from 20c to over 5 dollars because Lithium is again all the rage..

Graphite is the ugly sister that no one no wants to date. We have been told numerous times that Graphite will eventually get it's turn. Given the thrust by big car manufacturers to get electric vehicles on the production line, I am hoping that Graphite does have it's time in the sun.

In the meantime Volt has slowly been joining the dots like many other graphite companies.. I am still very hopeful that shareholders get their rewards. But then I am one of those who has been looking through the lenses of logic, because everyone keeps telling us that the world will be in desperate need of graphite and given we have one of the largest sources of graphite, it makes sense that Volt should be able to capitalise on that opportunity.

Only time will tell if that ends up being correct. And then we will all know if the wait has been worth it.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.001K 821.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 32684826 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6614275 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.