VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: 24M Joint Development Agreement, page-350

1. 5,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3680
    FiveCent,

""Only difference BTW PLS and VRC is that it only took PLS a couple of years to hit it's straps.""

If you want to check out the history of PLS you will find that they floated back in 2007. I can only imagine that the float price was 20c. Most of them generally are.
    13 years later in 2020 it was still trading around 20c having been much higher a couple of years before that. To suggest that it only took them a few years to hit their straps is probably a stretch. They went through the hard times like many of the junior companies experience. But they are knocking it out of the park now. Everyone who remained patient through the 13 years of up and down times is sitting pretty now.

Volt have also been a lot higher in past years. Unfortunately for them, the graphite price has not captured the excitement that the lithium prices have enjoyed, which has made it harder for the graphite stocks to excel like some of the lithium stocks. I have adopted a wait and see approach with my investment in Volt because they have already found their graphite..
    We all know the graphite is there, which is a good thing. Many junior companies cannot boast this claim. But we need the money to get it out of the ground.

Hopefully we are not too far away from achieving that goal.

Thats when the game changes, as it did with PLS. They are now a solid producer, increasing their production each quarter, and their bank account now holds around 3 billion dollars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5482486 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 15305353 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.