VRC 12.5% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

As you say Pos there is no doubt that the Bunyu mine is a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259
    As you say Pos there is no doubt that the Bunyu mine is a massive resource, and that is ONLY 6% of the project area!
    "One of the largest graphite deposits in the world. 100% owned; Greenfield project; Bunyu is the largest JORC Mineral Resource 461 million ton @ 4.9% TGC for 22.6 million ton contained graphite & Proven Reserve of 127 million ton @ 4.4% TGC.Huge upside potential with exploration to date covering less than 6% of the project area. Stage 1 to produce 23,600 tpa flake graphite (@ 6.26% TGC feed grade) and Stage 2 expansion increases annual production to 170,000 tpa flake graphite".
    With all of Stage 1 having been sold how much is that worth in todays market. How much have operating costs gone up since 2018?
    Graphex Group signed a binding Offtake Agreement for 10,000 tpa over a 5 year term, AND can be extended a further 5 years! So ALL fine mesh graphite is now accounted for!
    Qingdao Baixing Graphite(one of the largest graphite producers in China), signed a binding Offtake Agreement for 12,000 tpa increasing to 90,000 tea of course flake graphite for a term of 5 years!. As they advised in the announcement 'graphite consumption is set to dramatically increase in the near future" Estimated price for Course flake graphite in 2025 is US$1,150/t.
    So it will be interesting to see Monday's announcement knowing how much has been signed off in Offtake Agreements.

cheers
    gltalth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.