VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

We received 2 great announcements this week. One on Tuesday and...

1. 931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1128
    We received 2 great announcements this week. One on Tuesday and the other yesterday. When the first was announced, I was one very happy Volter. I thought this is now the start of a serious share price rerate. How stupid of me to think such a thing! I honestly thought that by this time today, our share price would have been pretty much double what it actually ended up being. I saw no reason to think otherwise but many put negative value on these announcements and dumped large amounts of stock. I don't pretend for a minute to understand the mentality of the games that were played out over the last few days as I see the value of our company in an entirely different light. The term intrinsic value comes to mind.
    Retail investors can be their own worst enemy sometimes. Driving down our value to these levels will not attract the attention of Institutional investors as the market cap cannot justify investment as per what their constitution often dictates. Is this what they're hoping?
    I can only hope that when offtakes are announced and our battery cell manufacturer in ESD's first supersite is announced, to whom we will be the CSPG supplier, it will be impossible to deny share price appreciation to where it should be. In the meantime it seems we must endure some of the cancerous activity that has been so apparent and rampant of late.
    Like another poster said earlier, next week is another week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $13.61K 2.748M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 27527197 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2097512 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 421714
Last updated 15.56pm 14/05/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.