CYM 17.2% 3.4¢ cyprium metals limited

Ann: $24M Placement and $5 Entitlement Issue, page-54

1. 24,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1369
    So many copper stocks at various stages of the journey to production are looking for funding to take that next step. Where's it coming from?

My observations are that money supply is tight and funding is going to be extremely difficult over the foreseeable future. RXM are looking good but they're going to need well in excess of $1Billion to get up and running by the end of the decade. There's others looking to raise for their next stage, grades are generally lower, projects in Countries with sovereign risk, not that we're free of that anymore.

There's comments in various articles that the great Cu shortfall mightn't be as disastrous and insurmountable as has been bandied about. Ten years for a mine from go to whoa seems about right but recovery processes continually improving will help with the shortfall. The on-going posts about warehouse inventory levels haven't had an effect on the copper price so far... what's the market telling us?

I've been building a basket of Cu stocks for a while now and while I believe the electrification of the planet will stall as things unfold due to shortages of materials (a shortage in one only is all that's required!), funding, China, global Recession it appears that Cu might be the stable bet in an unstable world.

2 cents coming up?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.005(17.2%)
Mkt cap ! $51.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $64.81K 1.994M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29353 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 214493 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.