PCK 10.0% 3.6¢ painchek ltd

I am a holder and have loved this company for awhile, so take...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I am a holder and have loved this company for awhile, so take this next bit as me playing devil's advocate and to make sure new readers aren't just seeing tonnes of upvotes and buying sentiments (I liked the announcement and it came close to my estimations).

I am holding won't sell but won't buy given that we still have this unknown with what the virus is going to be doing for PCK's short term future.
    Firstly I mean getting additional RACs here and overseas will be tougher with restricted entry to those facilities. I think also in the way Australia is moving this will impact them in the next quarter as well, and if we take the worst case scenario it could take even more of the year. They can obviously still market and sell remotely but we can't quantify the conversion % or time of sales for remote vs on ground. What does the future also hold in terms of do they have to set more capital aside incase something happens and they need to hold and how does it impact their expansion?

Once again I am a holder and plan to hold, I know heaps will hate on me (go ahead). But we need to be trying to challenge ourselves as well to make sure we don't submit to confirmation bias.

P.s. if you have an argument to solve or refute what I wrote, write away I would love to hear it and learn

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.004(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $58.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $80.19K 2.178M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28427 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 406323 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.