TTT 7.89% 17.5¢ titomic limited

Ann: $25.5M Machine Sale Agmt with Global Defence Manufacturer, page-103

1. 787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    OK my thoughts. Yes TTT raised the money at a very opportune time. Thank goodness.
    Things are not are not going to happen quickly although with the latest announcement who knows. Jeff did announce some time back about machining sales of many $000 of dollars each part that were about to happen. If they are coming up that will lift the price.
    We can assume with reasonable confidence now that Jeff is not bull st ing us.
    In one of Jeff's upbeat interviews he stated that TTT would be a billion $ company. I think it is going to happen. Just a matter of how long it will take. With more good reports I think the price will react strongly.
    The gap up has been closed. So at least that is good.
    Pity about the Corona Virus. Who knows how that will affect the price. I would like to buy into the SPP but if the price drops below 80 c then not to many will be taking it up.
    I like many of you guys loved the TTT storey but it became harder to believe. I now have confidence that it is going to be a great storey long term. Let's hope TTT can come out of this latest stock market rout in good condition.
    Don't listen to me I have a very bad track record. TTT please save me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.015(7.89%)
Mkt cap ! $176.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.0¢ $513.3K 2.881M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150732 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 18500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.