HCH 0.51% 97.0¢ hot chili limited

Well, I think we can safely say the people in the data room have...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Well, I think we can safely say the people in the data room have fallen asleep.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2700/2700999-b57767500caef2721d1f6bd3d8b2b650.jpg

"What do you mean people are in your data room? What are they doing? Who are they?

Look, you pull off an acquisition like Cortadera, I think most people knew what the strategy was – 1 + 1 =3 = one of the oldest strategies in the book in the mining sector for pulling off what we were trying to do. Most people recognised where this was going very early. We received a lot of inbound interest from some of the largest mining companies in the world and their teams. A lot of them have been over the project and a lot of them keep up good dialogue with Chili as we've been growing this thing, risking it, answering things like, can it come out? Is it going to get bigger? Where's the grade, what's the next step? This next step with the resources, that is a very big part of our next step.

You are selling Hot Chili - is that what you're telling me?
    No.
    So why don’t you be clear? Be clear with me.
    We certainly are very interested in speaking with much larger, more capable groups that these types of assets that may assist us in being able to bring the most value to the floor with Hot Chili's shareholders. And that might be through contemplating funding arrangements such as joint ventures and perhaps even not cornerstone stakes in the company.
    And JVs? Are you looking for an operator for you? What are you trying to get out of these conversations?
    No, I think you look forward as to where does this all go and what's the best journey for the shareholder?
    I'll speak, frankly now: these guys are here to build this up, put some wrapping paper and a bow on it and sell it.
    I think that any CEO that's not looking at all options to create the most value for the company is not doing their job."

I like CE and I do think he's trying to do his best for everyone but the used car salesman chat can only get us so far. It's just my opinion, but I think it could be time to look for a new driver of the @1OldGreyFart train... or at least get him a conductor!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $146.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
99.0¢ $1.00 95.0¢ $129.7K 134.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9170 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.