SPR 1.18% $1.29 spartan resources limited

"Ok … You must know"As a mining industry tech professional in...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    "Ok … You must know"

As a mining industry tech professional in active surface mining operations, I think I do. As do the people I have spoken with that worked there. And when I show the images to the mine geos here at work, they say the same thing.

"Old mate has more than a negative tinge to his GCY/SPR rhetoric.I think whatever he tells you will be negatively biased."

I really like the deposit, I think it has heaps of potential, and want to see it grow. My "negativity" is based on two things:
    A healthy scepticism of corporate spin. I've seen plenty of releases, and being on the inside you see that they are a very selective, positively spun version of the truth. I have also briefly spoken with SL, and he strikes me as no different to any other corporate bigwigs. So many commentators here get swept up with hype, and appear less critical than they ought to be.

Secondly, the level of understanding of mining operations and wildly ill informed statements on here. There are occasional industry people that hit the nail on the head. Then 1 or two that are close to the mark much of the time. Another two or three that get it about half the time. The rest are 1+1=5. So yeah, I've made a few comments against those. The geo I spoke to that worked there said they used to read the old GCY pages for comic relief.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.