SPR 2.72% 94.5¢ spartan resources limited

"I noticed that the RSS presentation shows the current pit...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    "I noticed that the RSS presentation shows the current pit outline (but surface only at this stage) for NN open pit. The graphic also makes it easy to see how a larger cutback on the Eastern Wall (which in the past, drilling has proven up some low grade structures which will "pay for itself") when combined with a larger cutback overall, which enable access to Four Pillars/WW high grade lenses to provide base load ore for the plant"

But will the eastern cutback help expose the ore in four pillars etc?. Doesn't it dip to the west under the waste dump and old tailings dam? That was the challenge with the old GCY cutback plans. Can't keep chasing the main zone deeper because of the stand-off.

"yes he has stated that a number of times in his presentations.even the latest one" - my comments where directed to the point that the geo that actually had the knowledge and foresight to find it was given the boot when they reset. So the "team" that is praised is not the "team" responsible etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.5¢
Change
0.025(2.72%)
Mkt cap ! $1.045B
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 94.5¢ 91.0¢ $6.182M 6.695M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23789 92.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 79292 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.