SPR 1.48% 83.3¢ spartan resources limited

Ann: $25 million Institutional Placement, page-26

1. 1,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    I voted against the Royalties as did some others. That was apparent in the voting at the time- there was a reasonable protest vote. I'm still salty over that stupid giveaway that only gets more expensive as the resource grows. Most shareholders have no idea how much that will cost them going forward if drilling results continue as they recently have. Similarly here, sure I still expect to do well despite the Royalty giveaway and today's giveaway. I'm invested here for maximal return on my capital. This isn't a charity where I and other ordinary shareholders should have to accommodate a select few institutional investors that are accommodated at the expense of ordinary shareholders. I'd proffer you'd be an interesting character that would 'chill' & wouldn't 'whine' when a stranger (and a corporate one at that) takes money from you with the orchestrated help of insiders....those that are elected to represent us collectively...not the few. Make no mistake, the share slide from 48c wasn't coincidental.....the idea that this raise was done 'at a premium' is completely illusory. From the commentary it seems a few choose to be blind to that & that's ok (for them- not me). I don't take it well when strangers reach into my wallet. The richness of this resource endowment almost guarantees a solid return going forward but that doesn't make it acceptable to rake off & siphon a portion of those returns (my returns..,.and yours!) for corporate mates when there's no plausible reason for doing so other than doing corporate favours. Whine done

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.3¢
Change
-0.013(1.48%)
Mkt cap ! $922.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.5¢ 84.5¢ 80.5¢ $4.457M 5.358M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15574 83.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 152757 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
84.3¢
  Change
-0.013 ( 0.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
80.5¢ 84.3¢ 80.5¢ 150364
Last updated 15.13pm 14/06/2024 ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.