SPA 0.00% 1.9¢ spacetalk ltd

You’ll always get whingers. The watches are fine. Body is...

1. 2,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    You’ll always get whingers. The watches are fine. Body is metal/alloy, definitely not plastic. My 10 year old has had one just after they were released. Had no issues. Just update firmware when they have new releases. While they are designed for kids in mind, some of them could probably still break it! She doesn’t wear it all the time, to school, around to friends places or maybe if going to the shops. If she’s just playing around outside she takes it off so the kids still have to know not to use and abuse it. The GPS can be abit off sometimes but still within 50/100 metres. Have easily found where her friends live when she’s been there and I’ve forgotten the street number. As for battery life, the more is used, the less it lasts, just like a mobile phone. Think some people don’t get it..it’s not really for to ring up and chitchat. Here easily lastest 2 school days if she turns it on at 8am and off at 7 or 8pm if she hasn’t rung anyone. Of course text doesn’t use as much power. Have the gps set to update ever hour and just use the on demand function when I want to check where she is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.949M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $24 1.267K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 6620 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.