SPA 4.00% 2.6¢ spacetalk ltd

Ann: $250K Convertible Note Drawdown to Fund Expansion, page-72

1. 14,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4026
    "Optimism is good but some of the ramping on this thread is outrageous and it's pretty clear some if them have no idea"

It's easy to say that while the sp is depressed. I think you are referring to one of my calls which was based on certain (IMO) reasonable assumptions which may or may not eventuate this year. I gave my assumptions and based the target on those assumptions working out. The fact that the sp is currently well below $13.50 doesn't make it ramping if the assumptions were reasonable.
    Take a look at two other tech stocks that I currently hold or held recently. NET was at 2c in February and now sits at 23c. That's an increase of 11 fold in 5 months. Would that have been an outrageous call 5 months ago? - most would have said yes and most would have considered it ramping but it did it anyway on news and a rapidly improving markets perception on the fundamentals. MWR needs to go up by a factor of 4 to reach that price. If that's outrageous, then what was the 11 fold increase in NET? Another that has had a very strong move that I currently hold is PET. That has moved from 35c early this year to $1.46 now which is a four fold increase in seven months. Also outrageous? I got in later with PET but doing very well from it so far and I got in late and sold NET (way too early in hindsight) after just a couple of weeks of holding for 30-60% gains.
    These stocks can do extremely well in short periods of time on news. You can call it outrageous but it can happen when the companies perform well enough. I think my assumptions for MWR were more than reasonable at the time and still might play out. A lot will depend on which retailers sign up in the UK. Plenty of time for big upside if the UK retailer names are big.

A big thanks to Goblin for those other two picks

Last edited by chuk: 29/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.6¢ 2.3¢ $5.804K 240K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 2252810 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.