WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Ann: $25M Placement To Fast Track Expansion Plans-BLK.AX, page-189

1. 2,742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    Quite right .com.

I'm of mixed emotions in a private placement. When possible I've used them and short sellers to enter or top up. Now is a very good opportinity to enter, at a 17% discount! to the cr, or a good spot for a top up.

Whether or not it will get lower or jump from here, I don't know. What I do know is that I'll be increasing my position, and that I won't catch the bottom. I'd prefer the sp to start going up before buying so as to rest my nerves at the prospect of catching a falling knife.

I think the reasons for the fall are: a) cap raise (use the discount); late August volume drying up (not necessarily here, but in indexes); confusing/mixed Jackson Hole signals; prospects of a 25 bips Fed rasise, raising the dual spectres of "All is Splendid', and "SEE! money is paying interest, Gold isn't!" Yes, almost 0.50%pa; and that most favourite old acorn trotted out by TV talking heads, "profit taking." (Seriously, when is that complete lack of insight not applicable, I file that with, "lack of clouds made the sky blue [or] the stars shine.")

I topped up here about a couple of weeks ago partly from funds gotten by selling other goldies at a profit. I'm satisfied with my now only other goldie (GOR), but am looking hard at more BLK (other money going elsewhere).

To those who sold, Good Luck. To those holding/buying/topping up, even better LUCK!

OV

PS Known catalysts here are strong. Unknown catalysts, eg t/0, well...

PPS In my garbled past post SRK referred to SRK Consulting. RUN from them if you like profit!!
    Last edited by OceanView: 29/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.