SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Some great reading on this thread guys. Thanks for opinions and...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Some great reading on this thread guys. Thanks for opinions and arguments on both sides.

I just wanted to play devil's advocate and address a repeated theme of 'asx cant suspend a company without evidence/on conjecture'. Obviously this reads well and seeeeems to make sense BUT is it true? If ASX is reading articles from JKs old buddies /enemies and getting hit up by ASIC re dodgy accounting...and throw in a bit of volatility.... Surely they have a right to suspend trading? In medicine it's always taught 'its better to call a code blue and be wrong than not to call one when you should have'.

So if the suspension can be justified on those grounds, it comes down to how much can the asx investigate and regulate isx? Isx says not much because 'conflict of interest, confidentiality, not material'. Which, to me seems completely reasonable.... BUT is it a valid legal argument?
    A judge may decide, if you wanna trade on ASX you have to play by their rules... Regardless of how conflicted they are.
    I hope isx comes out on top, simply because ive invested in them.... Either way i find the whole thing fascinating and can only imagine how thought-provoking it must be for our legal members.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.